DN-X Mountain Biking Championship 2017 is the first ever mountain bike race in Dehradun’s unforgettable lower western Mussoorie region. Participants will find the true meaning of the word "epic" as they race for the finish line along a series of gravel and paved back roads with a little single track through the torturous terrain surrounding the mountains & river. Come ride through dark hollows, over sunlit ridges, past towering sandstone cliffs, and through clear forest streams and experience a journey that will test your endurance, resilience, and resourcefulness.
• 40 Km Single Stage Mountain biking Race with free Camp Site servicing
• Camp Fire with music & games
• Barbecue (VEG/NON-VEG)
• Rock Climbing by Certified Mountaineer from NIM & NIMAS
• Rappelling by Certified Mountaineer from NIM & NIMAS
Event Date : 26 November 2017 Day : Sunday
Registration Last Date (For Uttarakhand residents) : 15 November 2017
Registration Last Date (For other state residents/ foreign nationals) : 15 November 2017
Participants Seats Available : 100 (Males/Females)
Starting Point : Shaeed Durga Mal Park, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun
Finishing Point : George Everest, Mussoorie
Distance : 40 KM
Reporting Time : 7 :00 AM
Flag Off time : 8 : 00 AM
Eligibility- Minimum Age : 15 Years Maximum Age : No age limit
Registration Fee : Rs 1500 per participant
Registration Late Fee : Rs 2000 per participant
Camping Fee for Non-participant & supporters : Rs 1300 per person
Note- Fee is same for all categories
|Open men/women solo (between ages 15 years to 30 Years)|
|Note- For each category to be competitive a minimum of 20 contestants are mandatory.||Masters Solo (between ages 31 years to 44 years)
Grand Masters Solo (between ages 45 years & above)
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
1) Entry into the inaugural DN-X Mountain Biking Championship 2017 (which includes first class course management, aid stations, and medical support).
2) Race T-shirt.
3) Cash Prize & DN-X MTB Championship Cup to 1st & 2nd position in each category. (Open Men/Women, Master Category & Grand Master Category)
4) Runner up DN-X MTB Championship Cup to 3rd positions in each. Category (open men/women, master category & Grand Master Category).
5) Finishers Medal to all the participants.
6) Participation Certificates
7) Pre-Race energy drink for all the participants
8) Refreshment for all the participants
9) Camp Fire with free Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner & Breakfast
10) Tented Accommodation on sharing basis (double/triple/quadruple)
11) Barbecue (Veg/Non-veg) (optional – no additional cost)
12) Rock climbing (optional – no additional cost)
13) Rappelling (optional – no additional cost)
14) Discount Coupon for bike purchase, accessories & servicing from Bike Station,Dehradun.
15) Free ISAS MTB club membership
Note : Adventure activities like rock climbing and rappelling are subjected to suitable weather conditions
• Local participants may deposit their registration fee directly in the office and receive the receipt of the same.
• In case if you are not able to submit the registration form personally then you can submit the registration form through e-mail.
• In this case registration fee can be paid either through DD or you can deposit the fee into the account and send the copy of Deposition slip along with registration form through e-mail.
• Late fee is applicable after the registration due date.
A/C NAME : PEOPLES WELFARE SOCIETY (REGD.), DEHRADUN
A/C NO. : 27960110022023
IFSC CODE : UCBA0002796
BRANCH NAME : GARHI CANTT, DEHRADUN
BANK NAME : UCO BANK
You are required to submit the registration form at the below mentioned address not later than the registration last date (late fee applicable in case of delay):
People’s Welfare Society (Regd.)
173- A, Dakra, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003
Land Mark : Near Dakra Post Office, Garhi Cantt
Timing : 10:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)
Contact no. :
President (Mr. Seetanshu Kukreti) - 9758740401 & 7351275808
Secretary (Mr. Devendra Thapa) - 9634997164
Race Coordinator (Mr. Himanshu Rana)-8307814822& 8865907088
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.pwsindia.org
• BIKE STATION, Chakrata Road, opp. Doon School,
CONTACT - MR. SAGAR AHUJA- 7895159637
• Participants are requested to collect their Chest no.(s) and race T-shirts from People’s Welfare Society, 173-A, Dakra, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun on November 20th , 21th & 22th from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
• Must submit the copy of self attested date of birth along with the registration form.
• Additional details will be emailed to participants and announced on the race webpage closer to the event (www.pwsindia.org). Kindly keep a track on the website for further updates.
• Support crews and spectators will be asked to avoid certain sections of the course. These areas will be designated closer to the time of the event.
• The weather in October can vary from hot and dry to cold and rainy. Please prepare for any weather conditions. The race will go on unless there is local flooding or severe weather as the course does cross a few small to medium sized streams.
• There will be numerous aid stations, medical support, and traffic control, entertainment at the finish and refreshments for all participants. Non-participants can purchase additional meal tickets on site at a minimal fee.
• In case of any query kindly contact us @ email@example.com or call us on the above mentioned contact numbers.
• Foreign nationals are requested to kindly coordinate with the organizing team for registration.
• Accommodation & transport (in Dehradun) can be arranged on request (additional cost applicable).
• Must submit the copy of passport with visa details before the registration date (not applicable for Nepalese & Bhutanese participants).
You can visit the below mentioned store for any kind of bike purchase, servicing, spare parts & accessories before the Race:
• Discount available for participants only.
• STORE ADDRESS: BIKE STATION, CHAKRATA ROAD, OPP. DOON SCHOOL, DEHRADUN
• CONTACT PERSON- MR. SAGAR AHUJA- 7895159637
• After the race overnight camping and other activities will be arranged for all the interested participants.
• It is optional to take part in the camping and aligned activities.
• Participants, non-participants & supporters who wish to return to their respective places after the race can return after the award ceremony on the same day.
• Participants, non-participants & supporters are requested to fill the same registration form.
• To participate in the race, camping & aligned adventure activities it is mandatory to submit the medical fitness certificate issued by a registered MBBS Doctor.
• The consent of guardians & parents are mandatory in case of minor participant, non-participant & supporters.
• Transportation service will not be provided to any one by the organizing authority. However, transportation can be organized on request for the participants, non-participants & supporters on additional cost basis (contact the Race coordinator).
• Must have cycle, mounted water bottle & cycling helmet.
• Deposit your belongings at the Luggage Counter only. The organizers, managers, supporters, volunteers or the team would not be responsible for any loss/damage of your belongings on the entire event of 2 days.
• Arriving late during the event will lead to disqualification.
• Submission of registration form & medical fitness certificate is compulsory.
• Declaration should be signed by the parent or guardian in case of minors (below 18 years age). A DECLARATION SHOULD BE MANDATORY FOR ALL AND SHOULD GO ALONGWITH REGISTRATION FORM.
• The registration fee is non-refundable.
• No on the spots registration will be done.
• Keep the venue and race track clean.
• You are not allowed to use any kind of plastic bags during the event.
• Misbehaving with the organizing team members, volunteers and other participants will lead to disqualification.
• Smoking and drinking during the entire course of event is strictly prohibited. This includes consumption of alcohol/smoking during camping as well.
• All rights related to the event are reserved with People’s Welfare Society (Regd.), Dehradun.