DN-X MOUNTAIN BIKING CHAMPIONSHIP 2017
DN-X Mountain Biking Championship 2017 is the first ever mountain bike race in Dehradun's unforgettable Lower western Mussoorie region. Participants will find the true meaning of the word "epic" as they race for the finish line along a series of gravel and paved back roads with a little single track through the torturous terrain surrounding the mountains & river.
Come ride through dark hollows, over sunlit ridges, past towering sandstone cliffs, and through clear forest streams and experience a journey that will test your endurance, resilience, and resourcefulness.
EVENT DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
Event Date: 8 October 2017 Day: Sunday
Registration Last Date: 15 September 2017 (For Uttarakhand residents)
Registration Last Date: 20 September 2017 (For other state residents)
Registration Last Date: 25 September 2017 (For foreign nationals)
Participants Seats Available: 200 (Males/Females)
Starting Point & Venue: Mahindra Military Foot Ball Ground, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun
Finishing Point: Mahindra Military Foot Ball Ground, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun
Distance: 30 KM
Reporting Time: 7 AM
Flag Off time: 8 AM
Eligibility- Minimum Age: 16 Years Maximum Age: 60 Years
Registration Fees: Rs 1500 per participant
Registration Late fee: Rs 2000 per participant
Registration Categories- Open men/women solo (between ages 16 years to 40 Years) Masters Solo (between ages 41 years to 60 years)
Note- For each category to be competitive a minimum of 20 contestants are mandatory.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR REGISTRATION :
1) Entry into the inaugural DN-X Mountain Biking Championship 2017 (which includes first class course management, aid stations, and medical support)
2) Race t-shirt
3) Cash Prize & DN-X MTB Championship Cup to 1st each category (open men/women & master category)
4) Runner up DN-X MTB Championship Cup to 2nd and 3rd
3) Finishers award
6) Discount Coupon for bike purchase, accessories & servicing from Bike Station, Dehradun
7) Free ISAS MTB club membership
8) Mind-blowing scenery
9) Memories for a lifetime
10) Sore legs
SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM:
People's Welfare Society (Regd.)
173- A, Dakra, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003
Land Mark: Near Dakra Post Office, Garhi Cantt
Timing: 10:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)
Contact no.: 9758740401, 9634997164, 7351275808.
• Local participant may deposit their registration fee directly in the office and receive the receipt of the same.
• In case if you are not able to submit the registration form personally then you can submit the registration form through mail.
• In this case registration fee can be paid either through DD or you can deposit the fee into the account and send the copy of deposition slip along with registration form through mail.
• Late fee is applicable after the registration due date.
BANK A/C DETAILS :
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INDIAN NATIONAL PARTICIPANTS & NON-PARTICIPANTS
• Participants are requested to collect their Chest no.(s) and race T-shirts from Bike Station, on October 4th , 5th & 6th From 11:00am to 7:00pm.
• Must submit the copy of self attested ID along with the registration form.
• Additional details will be emailed to participants and announced on the race webpage closer to the event (www.pwsindia.org).
• Support crews and spectators will be asked to avoid certain sections of the course. These areas will be designated closer to the time of the event.
• The weather in October can vary from hot and dry to cold and rainy. Please prepare for any weather conditions. The race will go on unless there is local flooding or severe weather as the course does cross a few small to medium sized streams.
• There will be numerous aid stations, medical support, and traffic control, entertainment at the finish and refreshments for all participants. Non-participants can purchase additional meal tickets on site for a modest fee.
• In case of any query kindly contact us @ email@example.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN NATIONAL PARTICIPANTS & NON-PARTICIPANTS :-
• Foreign nationals are requested to kindly coordinate with the organizing team for registration.
• Accommodation & transport (in Dehradun) can be arranged on request (additional cost applicable).
• Must submit the copy of passport with visa details before the registration date (not applicable for Nepalese & Bhutanese participants).
RULES & REGULATIONS :
• Must have cycle & cycling helmet.
• Deposit your belongings at the Luggage Counter only.
• Arriving late during the event will lead to disqualification.
• Submission of registration form & medical fitness certificate is compulsory.
• Waiver should be signed by the parent or guardian in case of minors (below 18 years age).
• Keep the venue and race track clean.
• You are not allowed to use any kind of plastic bags during the event.
• Misbehaving with the organizing team members, volunteers and other participants will lead to disqualification.
BIKE PURCHASE, CYCLE SERVICING AND ACCESSORIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
You can visit the below mentioned store for any kind of bike purchase, servicing, spare parts & accessories before the Race:
Discount available for participants only.
Bike Station, Chakrata Road, opp. Doon School, Dehradun
Contact person- Mr. Sagar Ahuja- 7895159637